Skip to content

Practising Outside Ontario

Applying for Registration in Another Province

If you are applying for registration as an occupational therapist (OT) in another province and would like to apply under the labour mobility provisions, please complete the following steps:

  1. Print the Labour Mobility Support Agreement Form and Regulatory History Form from the website of the organization where you are applying.
  2. Contact the College's registration team at [email protected] to arrange payment (processing fee of $45.20 ($40 + HST).
  3. Fill in the Authorization for Release of Information portions of the forms and send them directly to the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario.

Processing will not begin until payment has been received. Please allow at least one week for processing.

Request for Letter of Professional Standing

The College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario does not complete forms provided by other organizations. If you require a letter confirming your professional standing with the College be sent to another organization, please complete the College’s Request for a Letter of Professional Standing Form and submit the request form to our registration team. There is no fee for this service. Please allow at least one week for processing.

All of the above requests may be sent to the College via fax to 416.214.0851 or email to [email protected].