Quality Practice

Child with Mobility Aid and Adaptive Equipment

To work, or practice, as an occupational therapist (OT) in Ontario, you must be registered with the College. Anyone who becomes an OT and maintains the right to practice in Ontario, must continue to meet high standards.

The College sets and maintains the standards for OT practice and that is one of the ways we protect the public. We make sure OTs maintain the knowledge, skills and judgement to perform their jobs and provide good care.

Click the buttons below to learn more.